logo

Ask The Filmmaker

• From Sharon Zimmerman on Patron Saint of Creativity

We would be interested in showing your film at our church. We are located in the Southeast Denver Metro area.

Thanks!

Go to comment
    2015/04/21 at 2:17 am
  • From Elena on Contact Us

I would like to organize a screening of the film in my community, please contact me,
    I´m from Spain, many thanks,
    Elena

Go to comment
    2015/04/19 at 11:56 am
    • From hildegard on Contact Us

Hi Elena,
      Thank you for your interest in my film. We recently did a screening in Louisville Kentucky USA as a fundraiser and sold more than 200 tickets.

Could you please tell me where and when you would like to screen the film? If you are advertising the screening for a theatrical there is a different price than if you are showing to a private community or church.

Either way I can give you more details and will work with you on making this happen.

Best,
      Michael

Go to comment
      2015/04/20 at 1:05 am
  • From Sue on Patron Saint of Creativity

Could you send me some information about how we would arrange a showing in St. Paul Minnesota or how we could buy a copy
    thanks so much, Sue

Go to comment
    2015/04/14 at 8:03 pm
    • From hildegard on Patron Saint of Creativity

Hi Sue,
      Thank you for your interest in screening the film. I know that there are several other people that would love to see the film there (as they are also in the film!)

My primary goal is to promote community screenings as opposed to watching the film alone since I feel it promotes good conversation.

Let me know what you have in mind, and how we can work together. I have a non-theatrical license agreement for non-public screenings as well as one for theatrical screenings. We are doing the latter in Louisville KY this Friday as a benefit for the Hildegard House.

Best,
      Michael

Go to comment
      2015/04/16 at 12:15 pm
  • From What’s showing next? | The Unruly Mystic on Additional Resources

[…] you will excuse me I have some reading to […]

Go to comment
    2015/03/31 at 2:13 pm
  • From Gloria Coelho on Patron Saint of Creativity

Hello,

One of our members donated a copy of your film to our library. I haven’t watched it yet, but am a fan of Hildegard’s! I would like permission to screen it at our Center in Boulder. You can reach me at 303.562.5695.

Thank you!