logo

Ask The Filmmaker

• From Carol Ludwig on Patron Saint of Creativity

I’m interested in your film. Is there a charge to rent or borrow the film to show to a local audience here in Florida?

Go to comment
    2015/06/21 at 8:22 pm
  • From Sharri Fisher on Schedule a Screening

I am interested in hosting a screening at our church on the feast day for St. Hildegard. I am a participant in an emergent church community in Amarillo, Texas. I would appreciate ideas about attracting an audience.

Go to comment
    2015/06/15 at 7:41 pm
    • From hildegard on Schedule a Screening

Hi Sharrie,
      Thank you for your interest in screening the film, if you visit the following page you can get more details on how to pay for and obtain the film for a screening. Screening to thirty people is a good number for an audience that is interested in the material and engages in a conversation after the film. You can easily attract an audience through postering your community and using social media. I would be happy to help announce the screening on our facebook page.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
      Best,
      Michael

Go to comment
      2015/06/15 at 7:48 pm
  • From Kim Langley on Patron Saint of Creativity

I am interested in exploring a showing for 30 people at a retreat center in Cleveland Ohio…can you send me info on costs to rent or buy the film? We are a book group and spiritual poetry circle meeting at Centering Space in Lakewood OH. Best, kim

Go to comment
    2015/06/12 at 11:18 pm
    • From hildegard on Patron Saint of Creativity

Hi Kim,

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
      Best,
      Michael

Go to comment
      2015/06/15 at 7:46 pm
  • From Dave on Patron Saint of Creativity

I saw the film in Boulder this evening — enjoyed it.

I would have preferred less of the doctor talking about food and diet and more examples of how Hildegard spoke truth to power (i.e., her unruly side).

Also, the first reference to Linn Maxwell on this website has her first name spelled “Lynn”.

Go to comment
    2015/05/06 at 6:34 am
  • From Christopher Baron on Patron Saint of Creativity

Dear Michael

WOW! thank you for this project. I cant wait to see the film.I enjoy Hildergard so much and being a catholic christian myself she is so inspirational. I am a Creative Expressive Arts Therapies student at Derby University UK and a professional musician (percussionist) and i specialise in Hang sound-sculpture and also work witrh a professional singer who sings hildergard. I would love to host your film at my university talk about your work and the film. I am also in the process of building a school in Bengali India among the famous Santhal tribel people. There will be creative expressive arts proects and developments in all areas of creative expression, wher children can grow and discover their creativity and go on to pursue their paths. It would be fantastive to host this film here at Uni in the UK and creatce small group discussion for inspiration, artistic collaboration etc and raise some money for the creative arts school project.

Look forward to hearing from you and if you need any more info please let me know.

Very best wishes and congratulations

chris

Go to comment
    2015/04/25 at 2:28 pm
    • From hildegard on Patron Saint of Creativity

Hi Chris,
      I love it when these types of connections get made through Saint Hildegard’s amazing work from around the world. It looks like you are half-way between London and Liverpool, probably closer to Liverpool where I have a good friend running an arts program. I will send you an email from michael@theunrulymystic.com so that we can continue this conversation in more detail.

Best,